MONEYBOOKERS module not working properly

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could give me some clue to know why the moneybookers module is not working properly on my oxid install, im running the 4.5 version of it, I installed the moneybookers thing doing every single step described on the folder for that module. And it seems to be working on the user side but when the user is doing the checkout procedure , they need to go until step 5 to use the module payment and I believe theres need to be more options on the admin panel to use this module on previous steps of the payment.

the settings section for moneybookers looks like this:

thanks in advance :smiley:

Hi,

hard to say… Have you already tried to request at moneybookers? I am trying to contact Tim (MB) meanwhile.

Regards

Hi,
which module version you have?
First time I see this but we will get it started. I informed our technical team about it but you can also send this to: [email protected]
Or contact them directly: +49 (0) 1805 50 6161

Regards

Hi,
which module version you have?
First time I see this but we will get it started. I informed our technical team about it but you can also send this to: [email protected]

Or directly: +49 (0) 1805 50 6161

Regards
Tim

Thanks Marco and Tim, I am using the version listed as

OXID2MONEYBOOKERS (OXID eShop CE 4.5)
CE 4.5
03.05.2011 - 12:13 CE_3.14 stable

I’ve manage to getting it working properly, there was an issue with my server and the sql script but if you run directly on your server the script in parts, first creating the database and then filling it, it should work fine! great module they have, congrats Moneybookers!

Thanks to 1306am! I had the same issue and only to run the sql scripts - one by one - with phpmyadmin help to solve the prob.

Thanks again!

Best regards
Enrico

Hi,

I have installed the module on a 4.61 CE azure mod. and I have exactly the same problems the option in the Backend where one can change the Step to include the forms is not working it is always placed after the last Step (5). I’ve already tried the hint with the sql - no result.

I also contacted MB/Skrill Support and they say they’re aware of the problem, but not solution. Maybe I can change the order by myself in the code…?? Any Idea?

Best, Roman

Hi Roman,

have a look at the code. I reckon you can’t even read it. Just gave Tim another hint.

Regards

Hi Roman, Hi Marco,

I have contacted our integration team and our OXID module developer. I let you know asap if I have further informations. This issue is unkown until today but we will solve it.

Regards
Tim

Hi Roman, Hi Marco,

I have contacted our integration team and our OXID module developer. I let you know asap if I have further informations. This issue is unkown until today but we will solve it.

Regards
Tim

Hi Tim,

I hope there will be a solution soon, this is not a good time waiting for it concerning xmas coming. :slight_smile:

@marco yes of cource I know the core is compiled, but I thought it maybe could be solved via the uncompiled parts for the template or so…?

Bes, Roman

By the way Tim, Moneybookers told me that the problem is know since spring an they’re working on it, but I can’t understand why it is so difficult even the guys from the open paypal module figured it out?

Thx, Roman

Hi Roman,
I have sent you a mail to your private address please give me answer and we can solve it. Our developer tested it again and it works prober on our side…
Best regards
Tim