Bulk-Import?

Hi everyone!

I just took a first glimpse at the Oxid eShop CE, and I like what I see. But is there a function for bulk-importing? This is a very important feature (not only for me I guess) and - to be honest - without a way to import loads of articles at once, this shop does not suit me at all.

Hello,

actual we are implement all of our modules from OXID3 to OXID4. In few days we will also finalize our module “Importer” for the new version. With this you can import all article data includes categories, vendors, attributes etc.
You can use a csv-file with any kind of column and any size of rows.

Thomas Dartsch
D³ Data Development
OXID Premium Solution & Technologiepartner
[email protected]

Nice… I am looking forward to it, because I have about 20000 articles waiting…

Jens

Hallo Thomas,

und all diese Module bietest Du dann auch für die CE an? Soweit ich das verstanden habe, müssen diese dann offenen Quellcode haben und dürfen weiterverschenkt werden…

Würde mich interessieren wie Du das siehst.

Gruß

Michael

I’m waiting for this “importer” too. How do you mean, how long can it take bis we have it?))))

I think the point is that without an import-module noone will choose oxid CE. I won’t spend any time with a system when it is uncertain how to import (loads of) articles.

I agree to Hildi78.
Last post is a month old, has the situation changed until now? Or should I solve it with external tools?

Hi,

we got that request and consider to provide that.
No time line yet.

Marco Steinhäuser
Community Operator
OXID eSales AG