Order history missing after migration

Hi!

After I migrated our shop to version 4.4.4_30554 from 4.1 user order history is missing in the admin area.

I have copied the whole database to a new place so I may have missed something, but I checked the oxorder table and it looks fine. All users have their orders there correctly assotiated with their record in the oxuser table.

I even checked the code in oxuser.php and account_order.php and the logic seems to be to join the oxuser table with oxorder, which should produce the history list correctly.

Can someone help me where to look for the missing link? Tnx!

Hello Sandor,

long time no see :slight_smile:
I know - something was changed about this in the mean time due to a security issue concerning handling of users with and users without an account.
Of course, users without an account cannot have a order history because they do not have an account an order could belong to, right?

Maybe this hit your behaviour?

Regards

Hi Marco! Good to hear from you again!

Your answer unfortunately doesn’t help me, as I’m not dealing with unregistered customers. Registration is set to mandatory. I’m looking at the customers under Administer Users/Users. If I select a user and go to the order history tab I don’t see any orders listed.

I checked users that ordered after the shop has been migrated and they have their orders listed under history. So the new orders are properly connected to the users but the old ones I migrated are not.

Can you ask someone who is familiar with this part of the shop to point me in the right direction. I’m probably just missing a small link that needs to be set between customer and her order. Tnx for your help!

Adam