Problem with language

In the store I am setting after the installation of a D3 importer module the store just does not allow me to go to a url to the Spanish section. The default language is English…
For instance: you click in an item or a section and the eshop takes you to the english version ofit…
What could it be?

Thanks a lot for your help

Did this behaviour appear right after installation of D³ importer? Sure you installed this module the right way?

Regards

D3 installed…

They said: To your problem with the language:
It seems that the cart can’t save the session.
Mr. Dartsch means that it can be a problem with the server configuration, but he don’t know exactly.

Now you have 3 options:

1. Talk to your provider. Maybe some server configurations, the card needs, are missing.
  2. We can copy your shop to another system to check if it is really not a cart problem
  3. You can contact OXID eSales

And also this:

the import module is definite not the problem, because it doesn’t act in the frontend.

I can only offer you to copy your shop to an other system to check if it is a cart problem.
I can do this at the beginning of next week. I calculate at least 2 or 3 hours.

Thomas is probably right. Interesting how this could happen from one minute to another as it apparently was working before. If you have the possibility, you could check this server behaviour by yourself. If you run a shop and work with it, it is recommended anyway to have a development environment, maybe locally.

Regards