Trusted Shop Problem when inserting ID in OXID 4.5.0

Hi there,

I have a 4.5.0 installation of OXID and trying to put ID from Trusted Shops in Backend.
Green sign indicates connection but when I go to Trusted Shop menu again whether green sign nor ID is saved.

I tested also with new installed, unchanged version of OXID and checked my version with “oxchkversion.php” and contacted Trusted Shops but they have no clue.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanky,
Mickey

Hi Mickey,

not impossible that it is a bug. Can you check it with your ID in http://demoshop.oxid-esales.com/community-edition/admin/ ?

Regards

Hi Marco,

tried it with Demoshop. It works there, but not in my shop. Neither in a newly installed
4.5.0 Shop. Could it be the Hoster needs some configuration / modules ?? (WebHostOne).

Also in my shop there is only German field for trusted shop. I only activated German language in shop, is this the reason ?

Thanks mickey.
PS: I read about another user who had this problem:
http://www.oxid-esales.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10822 (Quote #7 - second last)

Hi Mickey,

Also in my shop there is only German field for trusted shop. I only activated German language in shop, is this the reason ?

Yes, probably.

What I could imagine in case everything else works fine in your admin panel:
The so called “e-commerce services” are not installed on your system but come from one of our servers. Maybe a firewall option by your hosting provider refuses any script action on your system. @coarsy resolved the issue by directly inserting the ID into the database field.

Regards

Hi Marco,

didn’t find any trusted shop table in DB. Where to put ID in DB ?

regards, mickey.

Hey Mickey,

pinged @coarsy who already resolved it. Maybe he can help here.

Regards

Hi Mickey,

its a bug in version 4.5.0 and its solvend in 4.5.1. But you can only insert the ID in the backend and click to save. The id isnt shown after revisiting the trusted shops menu but anyway its working!

There are 2 solutions:

1. just save the ID and run an test, if trusted shops is working (should work)
  2. upgrade to 4.5.2 :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Chris

Hi Coarsy and Marco,

thank You guys very much for helping !!!

Do You know if something happens at all if my client only booked Trusted Shop Start (for free) without Widget ? What can I do then in backend / frontend ?

Many many regards :slight_smile: