Couble of questions

Hey,

1.) How do i change the design on “cms pages” box (shoplupe etc.).? Thought they might use the following image in it: fx-grad-darkblue.png, but i only found it in elements.css where it didnt do much, when i changed it.
[B][U]Edit:[/U][/B] thought i found the answer after many hours, but no, another issues comes up. Now i removed it in FF, but IE still shows it (like my 2. question). This removed it from ff: background: -moz-linear-gradient(#adefff, #389cb4, #18778e);

2.) Try open <removed my url> from IE(not ff) and you will see, that there is the orange background color behind the menu, when you hover it. How do i remove this? didnt help to do anything with the /* Orange */ in oxid.css. i removed everything in .actionLinks li:hover {} which removed it from ff…

3.) To highligh the current page with CSS, i will be needing to have classes/id’s on the links (or is there a better way with oxid/cms)?
#navigation a.current { background: url(…/…/img/menu-bg2.png) no-repeat;} is what i used for the startpage to check if it worked, which it does, now i just need the other links.

4.) How do i remove home/“hjem”/current button?

You should download Firebug and get familiar with it. It would answer all your questions. However, if you are using an elements.css file, you should also upgrade. I think that file only existed for one 4.5 release before OXID reverted back to a single oxid.css file. I made the mistake of applying mods to that file only to have to transfer them all over to oxid.css when I upgraded.

thats exacly what im doing already, but im not that good at all this. thats why im asking for these questions, that im having a hard time solving

So what do i do now… joomla has support…

[QUOTE=gnomic;72789]Hey,
2.) Try open keandesing-dot-dk from IE(not ff) and you will see, that there is the orange background color behind the menu, when you hover it. How do i remove this? didnt help to do anything with the /* Orange */ in oxid.css. i removed everything in .actionLinks li:hover {} which removed it from ff…[/QUOTE]

There are Developer-Tools like Firebug in IE8 too. You will notice that there is a file called “ie8.css”. There you cann find stuff like this:

-ms-filter: "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#ff8604', endColorstr='#ec6105')";

[QUOTE=gnomic;72789]
3.) To highligh the current page with CSS, i will be needing to have classes/id’s on the links (or is there a better way with oxid/cms)?
#navigation a.current { background: url(…/…/img/menu-bg2.png) no-repeat;} is what i used for the startpage to check if it worked, which it does, now i just need the other links.[/QUOTE]
It works in the demo-shop, so you might have messed up something in the template.

[QUOTE=gnomic;72789]
4.) How do i remove home/“hjem”/current button?[/QUOTE]
Check the topcategories.tpl - There is a line:

<li [{if $homeSelected == 'true' }]class="current"[{/if}]><a [{if $homeSelected == 'true'}]class="current"[{/if}] href="[{$oViewConf->getHomeLink()}]">[{oxmultilang ident="TOP_CATEGORIES_HOME"}]</a></li>

thanks a lot :slight_smile: