Shopping cart and selection lists

Hi, unfortunately I have two problems with selection lists (Azure CE 4.5.4):

1. I use selection lists and put the so configured product into the shopping cart. Now in the cart, details oft he current configuration of the product are not shown at all. Only the price and the name oft he product are displayed. Also the article number stays the same so I have no possibility to figure out which configuration oft he product was originally ordered by the customer. Although I do now that the OXID-variants do list the actual configuration in the shopping cart but because of several reasons variants are not suitable for my needs.

2. At least in Internet Explorer 9 I have the problem that the selection lists are not displayed correctly. When you use more than three lists the text oft he last one will overwrite the price tag oft he product. Neverless in Firefox everything is working fine. Maybe I can change some .css file so that this is displayed correctly also in IE9?

Please let me now if you have any tips, thanks!

[QUOTE=Monger Quark;72815]
2. At least in Internet Explorer 9 I have the problem that the selection lists are not displayed correctly. When you use more than three lists the text oft he last one will overwrite the price tag oft he product. Neverless in Firefox everything is working fine. Maybe I can change some .css file so that this is displayed correctly also in IE9?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can make css files specific to a version of IE. The eShop already comes with two by default (ie7.css and ie8.css), you can just mod these or make another accordingly. If you want more control over browser specific css, I would recommend the smarty plug-in “insert.browser_body_style.php”.

Hi,
For fully functional selection list please check these flags:

Master Settings > Core Settings > Perform. > Enhanced Performance Settings :
Load Selection Lists (bl_perfLoadSelectLists)
Load Selection Lists in Product Lists (bl_perfLoadSelectListsInAList)
Support Price Modifications by Selection Lists (bl_perfUseSelectlistPrice)

@spurvis

Atthough I am not that familiar with .css I will have a try and will do some testing with your mentioned files. Thank you for your help.

@wanis

Now it works, thanks a lot! I activated this two “Load Selection Lists (bl_perfLoadSelectLists)” and “Support Price Modifications by Selection Lists (bl_perfUseSelectlistPrice)” but left out the “Load Selection Lists in Product Lists (bl_perfLoadSelectListsInAList)” …

Thank you both for your time guys! :slight_smile: