Where to find templates

Hi everyone

sorry to bug you with this probably stupid question, but I’m considering Oxid instead of Prestashop for our new store, but I seem to not find any templates for it…

How does Oxid work with design?
Where do I find templates?
Or how do people go about making a nice looking shop?

Thanks for helping this newbie on track! :wink:

greetings
Dee

Hi Dee

As mostly the templates for each shop is an individual thing, they are almost all taylor-made by professionals.
And of course some users of the CE change their templates or colours of the standard one by themselves - which is not that complicated, if you have some basic knowledge about css and html.

and smarty! :slight_smile:

If you have an idea about how webdesign works, it would be a big problem to understand oxid templating.

somewhere there are one or two free templates based on the azure template.
there are also some webdevelopers providing templates for relatively small fees, u can just search for some in this forum.

Thanks for the reply.
I do have some basic knowledge about css and html, just not really about smarty.

I guess I will have to try it, to see how much it takes to make a real good custom template.

Do any of you have some links or something where I can find or request for some developers to help or make a custom template? For fare prices :slight_smile: ?
Or is the forum good for this too?

Greetings

Dee

Have you checked out the Oxid-exchange already?
http://www.oxid-esales.com/en/exchange/eshop/category/Templates
There are a few Templates for small money.