Statistic Report Not Working

I’m finding that I can generate statistics reports locally, but not on the live server. On the live server, no images show when a report is generated. Any ideas?

Does generation of statistics require certain PHP extensions? I know locally my server has all ‘green’ under system health while the live server has yellow for mbstring, BCMath, and SOAP. Somehow I doubt this matters, but it is a difference.

I’ve already checked that logging is enabled and the the oxlogs table is populated. Also, no errors get logged by OXID or PHP when I try to gen the report.

Sometimes drawing of the Diagrams will take a lagre amount of time, espacially if you have got a heavy load, und many Orders/Visitors etc. in the database.
I think you will need GD Library installed to draw the pictures.

You maybe can wait a few minutes. In one of our systems The last diagram will be shown after about 2 Minutes.

Regards

Rafael

Shaun, you might be interested in Rafael’s project as well :wink:
https://projects.oxidforge.org/projects/hdireport/

@Rafael: why so shy? :slight_smile:

Regards

I think I actually guessed correctly in my first post…

Found that the generation was terminating before the first report finished processing and tracked it down to the PHP function “bcpow” in the report_top_viewed_products.php file. I guess this means that BCMath is required to run stats. Would have thought something like this would at least output a message in the php error_log??? Maybe I checked the wrong log file…

[QUOTE=spurvis;76138]… I guess this means that BCMath is required to run stats. …[/QUOTE]

Would be too straight forward to think that math has something to do with Statistics :wink:

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;76137]
Shaun, you might be interested in Rafael’s project as well
https://projects.oxidforge.org/projects/hdireport/

@Rafael: why so shy? :slight_smile:

Regards

[/QUOTE]

Wow this module is totally unknown to me. :wink: Joking,:rolleyes:
Why doing the work if i got you for promoting ? :wink: thx for that.

Regards and good night.

Rafael