Integration of New lang. file

Hello All,

I am trying to integrate the new lang. file into the OXID 4.5.1 version into Azure template.
But the lang. text and the images are broken down to the particular language.
Can anyone pls. suggest me how to add the file correctly.

Thanks

Regards
VK

you know this?

1. Unzip the file you downloaded.

If there is a file missing, it means that it is not translated or uploaded yet.

1. Copy the contents of the folder /out/ to the same folder as your OXID eShop installation.

2. In the admin panel of your OXID eShop installation, go to Master Settings -> Languages and create a new language for the files you downloaded. At a minimum to activate this language in the frontend, enter the abbreviation (e.g. “es” for Spanish) and the name of the language.

From Version 4.5.0 on: 4. In the admin panel, go to Service -> Tools and press the button “Update DB Views now”.

1. In your download package, you will find another file called ‘transliteration_list’. Open this file in any text editor, copy its contents and paste it into the admin panel under Master Settings -> Core Settings -> SEO in the field ‘Characters which are replaced in SEO URLs’.

http://wiki.oxidforge.org/Downloads/Languages#Installation

Hello Hebsaker,

Thanks for the reply…
I have done as mentioned below steps.
Copied the files as provided,but still the lang. file is broken for particular language on the webpage.

Can anyone help what would be the issue.

Thank you

Hello VK,

can you post a screenshot where it happens?

Regards

Hello Marco,

Thanks for the reply…

Please fine the attached sreenshot of the broken files.

Thank you

Regards
VK

did you referesh the VIEWS after including the new language file?

You find this in admin-backend in Service -> Tools

Yes… Ihave refreshed VIEWS under Service -> Tools, but not able to solve it.

regards
VK

HI all,

I am still not able to solve the language issue, could anyone help on the fixing the language file.

Thank you
Best Regards
VK

Hello VKRAM,

since 4.5.1, the language files are used in a slightly other structure than described in the above named wiki page (needs a rework). Which language do you want to use, an already translated file or did you translate by yourself?
Please have a look at this structure:
http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/1/019490472-orig.png

Regards

Hello,

i had the same problem at my new lang files(sometimes), because I forgot to add the charset into the lang array.
[B]$aLang = array(
‘charset’ => ‘UTF-8’,
}[/B]
PS: Sometimes i forget that all langfiles have to be end with “_lang.php”.

Best Regards
b.hasis

Hello Marco,

I want to use the French language file, I have downloaded from the OXID eSales, which supports 4.4.x, and this file is not supporting to the version 4.5.1. And the files are not translated.

thank you

regards
VKRAM

As the french files will be included into the upcoming 4.6 - why don´t download the beta and take the language-files from there? Should be worth trying:

http://www.oxid-esales.com/en/exchange/extensions/oxid-eshop-460-beta