Problem with zoom images

hallo,

i am using oxid ce 4.5.4_39463

i have imported 1400 articles from an (very) older version of oxid. everything works fine, but i can not find the right place for the zoom images.

i have uploaded one image from the backend to see where the zoom images are stored. i found the generated zoom image in folder out/pictures/generated/product/1/665_665_75/

i have seen that the zoom images now have the same name as the ‘normal’ article images. that means the name ends not anymore with _z1. because of that i wrote a script that renamed all my zoom images from image_z1.jpg to image_p1.jpg. but when i put the images in the folder out/pictures/generated/product/1/665_665_75/ they are not shown in the frontend (cache is empty).

what am i doing wrong ?

greets
fred.

Did you know the tutorial?

yes, i know this page but (i am sorry) it does not tell me where i have to put my zoom image to see it in the frontpage …

the new “out/pictures” folder structure does not answer my question.
should it ?

somewhere in the tutorial there is mentioned a script which sorts the old pictures into the new structure

Normally it is enough to put in only the Master-Picture, as the complete set is generated on-the-fly.

And maybe this can help?

After the update you see no or broken images in your shop

• check if your “.htaccess” file contains these lines (must be inserted between <IfModule mod_rewrite.c></IfModule> tags):
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/out/pictures/)
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule (.jpg|.gif|.png)$ core/utils/getimg.php

• check if your server supports “.htaccess” instructions;

• check if “/out/”, “/out/pictures/” don’t contain other “.htaccess” files disabling the rewrite rules;

• set permission on files/folders in “/out/pictures/”. Recommended value “0777”;

thanks for the tipp, but this module works only until version 4.5.1, i have 4.5.4_39463 running and i have already the new folder structure. so it does not really help me.

problem solved.

the picture you want to use has to be in folder
out/pictures/master/product/1/

than the zoom picture will be automatically created on the fly in folder
out/pictures/generated/product/1/665_665_75/

thanks for the help !