iPayment-module compatibilty to oxid-version 4.3

Hello,

there is a iPayment-module to do credit-card-transactions. The problem is that the transaction stuck on the 3. step of the payment. I get the information, that not all fields are correctly, but that isnt true.

The module have a mode to simulate transaction. You can fill in the creditcardnumber and a checking number of the creditcard. The checking number is variable and you can choose what u want because there isnt any credit card. Its just a simulation. But there a some creditcardnumbers for the simulation. I filled in the right number but and a random checking number but i get the same answer.

Please help me as fast as possible.

I use the oxid ce 4.3.0 and the ipayment module is the 1.0.17 from 1&1 from Germany. I use the old version of oxid because the current version of the module isnt compatible with the latest version of oxid.

Hello Mr. Thormann,

the problem is that probably nobody except of the manufacturer/vendor of this module would be able to help you. Hence, it is strongly recommended to get in touch with him (1&1, iPayment).

What would be interesting to know - did you just newly installed this module and this error happens? Or did it run already for a while and this error appeared suddenly?

Oh - if you’re interested: there is also a German forum available:
http://www.oxid-esales.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Regards

And what is the exact error message and what does the url look like when the error is displayed? You have a link to the shop?