Stock arrival alert

Would it be possible to add to the product details STOCK ARRIVAL ALERT. So when the stock arrives, the system will send out automated email to all customers who opted to be notified about stock arrival

Hi,

not possible by default at the moment AFAIK. Please enter a feature request for it (didn’t found anything like this) in our feature request tracker and/or write a module.

Regards

[QUOTE=stasysd;81405]Would it be possible to add to the product details STOCK ARRIVAL ALERT. So when the stock arrives, the system will send out automated email to all customers who opted to be notified about stock arrival[/QUOTE]

pls check this modul:

I think it is what you are looking for :wink:

cu

[QUOTE=Sun_Tzu;81440]pls check this modul:

I think it is what you are looking for :wink:

cu[/QUOTE]

I read the description and if I understand correctly it works only with PE ab Version 2.0 and 3.0, my shop version has 4.16, so do you know if this module will work on version 4.16?

[QUOTE=stasysd;81575]I read the description and if I understand correctly it works only with PE ab Version 2.0 and 3.0, my shop version has 4.16, so do you know if this module will work on version 4.16?[/QUOTE]

Just ask him. If you’re lucky he ported it to version 4 :wink:

Regards

I have contacted them number of times via email but they did not respond, Has anybody tried using this module:
http://www.oxid-esales.com/en/exchange/extensions/reorder-preorder?term=2222

Unfortunately they have not replied to my emails also

Maybe somebody know if this module works well according to its description?

version EE 4.4.8 (modul anzido --> ask digidesk for it)