SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014

Hello,

I have downloaded the newest Oxwall community software, build 4417, version 1.2.6.
I am trying to set it up on my Windows local machine with:
ZWAMP 1.1.2
Apache 2.2.17
PHP 5.2.11 with all necessary modules
MySQL: 5.0.51a

I am running the installation process after the third step I get the following information:
http://localhost/install/plugins
Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.
File: Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_core\database.php
Line: 311
Trace:
#0 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_core\database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_core\database.php(345): OW_Database->execute(‘SELECT * FROM o…’, NULL)
#2 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_core\base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject(‘SELECT * FROM o…’, ‘BOL_Plugin’)
#3 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\plugin_dao.php(115): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example))
#4 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\plugin_service.php(113): BOL_PluginDao->findPluginByKey(‘notifications’)
#5 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_core\plugin_manager.php(184): BOL_PluginService->findPluginByKey(‘notifications’)
#6 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_plugins
otifications\install.php(86): OW_PluginManager->addPluginSettingsRouteName(‘notifications’, ‘notifications-a…’)
#7 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\plugin_service.php(384): include_once(‘Z:\web\wollraus…’)
#8 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_install\controllers\install.php(466): BOL_PluginService->install(‘notifications’)
#9 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_install\controllers\install.php(422): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array)
#10 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins()
#11 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_install\classes\application.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#12 Z:\web\wollrausch\ow_install\install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display()
#13 Z:\web\wollrausch\index.php(32): include(‘Z:\web\wollraus…’)
#14 {main}
Type: PDOException

How can I fix it? I have already tried to set the MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute but it does not help.

Thanks for Your information.

Hi,

[QUOTE=skygate;81485]I have downloaded the newest Oxwall community software, build 4417, version 1.2.6.
[/QUOTE]

You probably wanted to get here, right?
http://www.oxwall.org/forum

Regards

Hello Marco,

Why do You think so? I have downloaded the OXID Community Edition.

Isn’t it the:

[B]OXID Community Forum > International Forums > Installation and configuration[/B]

here?

Thanks for Your information.

Hi,

[QUOTE=skygate;81537]
Why do You think so? I have downloaded the OXID Community Edition.
[/QUOTE]

Well, because before, you stated that you’re using oxwall. Also, the given build and version number looked like referring more to this system.

Anyway - never seen your error message before. In another forum, I read that it might be caused by a PHP bug on Windows machines:
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=39858

Possible to update your PHP version?

Regards

Hello Marco,

Actually - Your solution worked! Thanks:) I have installed the PHP 5.3.10 and this error is no more:)

Best Regards,
Krzysztof

Nice. Thanks for your feedback!