Basic Information for developing module for backend

Hi All,
I want to develop a module for back-end. I have read about creating module but there are some points that I didn’t get from any where.
I know that I should place menu.xml in my folder file containing information about my plugin link on back-end.
Now I want to know the information about my other files my classes, tpl files and my lang file. Where should I place these files. In common practice my classes are placed in admin/ folder, tpl files in out/admin/tpl folder and lang files in out/admin/lang folder. Can I place them in my module folder? If so then what will be the directory structure? Should it be the same as in scattered pattern?
How to place my tpl files, calsses and lang files in my module folder?

Hi,
did you find this tutorial already? It shall answer your questions :wink:

Regards

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;82279]Hi,
did you find this tutorial already? It shall answer your questions :wink:

Regards[/QUOTE]
Hi Macro I have already visited the links but the writer has not mentioned that if I want to move all files what will be the directory structure. I have placed all files (my class, tpl file, menu.xml, and lang files at the root of my module folder but on main admin interface I can see the error of (Translation for my module not found). What does it mean?

Current version does not support placing admin tpl and lang files in module directory. Upcoming 4.6 version will support admin languages files in module directory. Also in 4.6 will be added support of templates blocks functionality into admin, so all module admin templates blocks will be in module dir.