Oxarticles table update

Hello all,

I need to set up a shop and the main requirement is to make this small shop owner possiblility to update oxarticles table especialy the field oxstock via xls or csv import but there is but. Let me explain.
I can do this update easily if i first export the oxarticles tables either straight from databse or from admin meniu and change values there but the customer wants to export the products from his erp system with the present stockqty ant then from that file import to exshop the exact qty. He is not going to sell from the online shop only the stock managem,ent will be activated. The online shop is only for seeing detailed products with qty making an order and sendind that order to shop owner for maybe further actions. What is the best procedure for me to start? When i do the bulk import i know that this procedure looks at oxid and if it finds oxid in tte database it rewrites the data but if oxid is different it makes a new record.
Is it so that in oxarticles i have to manualy adjust oxid to the same id in customers erp system of product id . In this case id are the same but this gives some troubles in oxseo and other tales.
Or i’m thinking to make the oxartum the same as some art in customers erp and first to export data from erp, then export data from oxarticles, and make a small script in excel or access by joining oxarnum and someart from customers erp. Maybe someone can advice the right procedure? How to make it simple to export from erp and import to oxshop?

Hello Harko,

well, I think the best would be to have a real interface OXID <-> ERP system so you can synchronize all data without any hassle of generating xls or csv files. Which ERP does your client use?

Regards

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;85412]Hello Harko,

well, I think the best would be to have a real interface OXID <-> ERP system so you can synchronize all data without any hassle of generating xls or csv files. Which ERP does your client use?

Regards[/QUOTE]

Well this is an old erp from scratch. This is not like axapta or navision:) I know this is the best way of real time synchronization but as usual customes want to save some money so at this time maybe this way is better? Or you would suggest and easy way to make OXID-<>ERP?

Regards
Harko