Problem import in russian

У меня проблемы с импортом русский язык. То есть все копируется, но по умолчанию в английский. Даже когда английский отключен, все равно импорт проходит только в него. Очень не хочу копировать 2000 товаров с английского в русский. Кодировка csv файла utf 8, все шрифты отображаются правильно, но импортируются, только в английский язык.

I have problems with importing the Russian language. That is, everything is copied, but the default in English. Even when English is disabled, the import is still only in it. Really do not want to copy items from the English in 2000 in Russian. Csv file encoding utf 8, all fonts are displayed correctly, but imported only in English. Please help me.

Hi,
please check if your mapping is correct. The best would be to enter a product in Russian and look up in the database, which language ID is used. Then, map your csv entries to the appropriate database field (e.g. title_1).

Hint: the international Forums is subject to English language. If you want to write in Russian, the Russian forums is the best place for it. I am just a bit quicker in English than in Russian :wink:

Regards

Marco, thank you very much. With your help, it worked. Be sure to describe all the details on the Russian forum. I hope that it will be useful. I will be there a few more questions for import. I would be glad of any help.

perhaps some day we will translate all the guides & how :smiley: