Can't create a country

Hello,

I installed sucefull oxid community edition. Then I go to eShop admin interface and start creating one country (Austria). When I press save, the page submit and nothing happens.

Thanks for your help,

The same happens with core settings. All the system health is green.

thanks,

oxid 4.5.9?
did you use binary mode for uploading files?

Hello,

I installed again the version OXID_ESHOP_CE_4.5.9_43186 and upload using binary mode. But the same happens. Any idea?

thanks you for your help

Hi,

which MySQL version are you using? I remember that there was an issue… with a version long time ago.

Cheers

I am using mysql 5.0.83-community

Do you think that this could be the problem?

thanks,

Hi,

[QUOTE=ferclaverino;86781]I am using mysql 5.0.83-community

Do you think that this could be the problem?

thanks,[/QUOTE]

Yes, might be. At least, the mysql php client should be the same version. Can you check that in php.ini additionally?

Regards

Hello

I check in admin, system info. The mysql client api version is 5.0.77

It is not exactly the same version number. Do you thinks that this could be the problem?

Thanks again,

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;86970]Hi,

Yes, might be. At least, the mysql php client should be the same version. Can you check that in php.ini additionally?

Regards[/QUOTE]

I check in phpmyadmin, and says that mysql client version is 5.0.77. I read in some forums about different versions, and most of cases are for a big difference, for example 5.0.x and 5.1.x. In that cases phpmyadmin show a message as this:

“Your PHP MySQL library version 5.0.51a differs from your MySQL server version 5.1.36. This may cause unpredictable behavior.”

But ib my case phpmyadmin doesn’t say nothing.

Do you think that this could be a problem?

thank you very much for your help,

[QUOTE=ferclaverino;87095]Hello

I check in admin, system info. The mysql client api version is 5.0.77

It is not exactly the same version number. Do you thinks that this could be the problem?

Thanks again,[/QUOTE]

Hi,

yes. Could imagine something like this but am not really sure. Do you have the possibility to check it in another environment, like locally maybe?

Regards

Yes,

I installed locally and works perfect. So it is an issue with mi hosting provider.

Thanks you very much!

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;87123]Hi,

yes. Could imagine something like this but am not really sure. Do you have the possibility to check it in another environment, like locally maybe?

Regards[/QUOTE]