OXID eShop version 4.5.10 released

Hi everybody,

OXID eShop version 4.5.10 was published today. Please find all relevant information like usual on the download pages on OXID forge.
Just bug fixes - no templates have been touched. Please also read the hints in General and Information for developers :wink:

Regards

Hi Marco,

what’s going on? I can’t get the current state about the right Oxid version. First 4.5.10 was published (cumulative), then it was rolled back and now I can download 4.6.0! But that isn’t the final release I guess? So, where’s the patch for 4.5.10 or will it be skipped?
Also, does the full installer for 4.5.10 contain the mentioned last minute bug too??? It’s all quite confusing in the moment… :wink:

I know, sorry dear…
According to this blog post, the 4.5.x series will continue. 4.5.10 hasn’t been the last one, we will publish a 4.5.11 soon and there will be even more patches for it. Unfortunately, there was an issue delivered with 4.5.10 (patch and full package) so we had to roll it back. If you installed it already, please get the fix from the bug tracker.
Additionally, we started delivering 4.6.0 final. This process is not finished yet (still working on some pages, blogpost etc.)

Regards

Okay thanks, now it is clear! I knew the blog entry but I was confused because when I last visited the download page this red notice has not been published yet and I missed the info on the cumulative dl page about development of 4.6.0 still being in progress.

I guess it will be the best to be patient for a while, awaiting the release of 4.5.11 and/or 4.6.0 final… :slight_smile: