After upgrade to 4.6.0 - no pages in shop

Hi dear and clever people,

I need your help.

After upgrade from 4.5.9 to 4.6.0 our shop has no pages. Header and left sidebar are ok, all else is empty!!:confused:

In admin, system check looks all fine.

What it can be?

Thank you

Did you empty the /tmp? Updatet VIEWS?
Anything in the log?

Yes, I did.
/tmp emptied, VIEWS updated. PHP correct. I repeated upgrade three times. I have two shops. One is updated from 4.5.10 to 4.6.0 - the same error. The second shop from ver. 4.5.9 to 4.6.0 - the same error. From back up reinstalled old version and a new upgrade to 4.6.0 - the same error.

With log, I would tell it cannot be, because the shop is shown partially. Header and left sidebar upper part. The rest is white - nothing.

azure template?
apache log is empty?
is there a possibility to look at this updated shop? perhaps a dev shop

no, I have the basic theme, newer changed template.

sorry, stupid to ask, but what is apache log?

I still have it online:

http://www.novaderm.at/onlineshop/online_kaufen/

thank you

You’ve apparently destroyed a template, probably that which you’ve recently worked on.
Since everything in the shop is still basic-standard anyway, you can simply upload the original template again and it should work.

(Du hast dir scheinbar ein Template zerschossen, vermutlich dass, an dem du zuletzt VerÀnderungen vorgenommen hast.
Da in dem Shop eh noch alles Basic-Standart ist, kannst du einfach die Original-Templates neu hochladen und es sollte wieder funktionieren.)

Hallo,

Das selbe Problem habe ich auch. Ein neues Template habe ich auch verwendet ohne Erfolg.
Wenn ich aber die Datenbank von einer neuen Installation austausche ist alles OK.

Gruß
Uli

Ich bin keine echte Ösi, und mein Deutsch ist echt schlecht. Nun, werde ich versuchen.

Ich hab upgrade korrekt durchgefĂŒhrt, bin sicher. Kein template fĂ€llt. Und wen schon, das kann nicht drei mal passieren, oder?

Vielleicht verstehe ich dich nicht wirklich. Kannst mu das bitte noch einmal erklÀren.

Danke

Ihr seit zu advanced fĂŒr mich Leute. wie wĂ€re es mit einem ErklĂ€rung fĂŒr dummies?

>>Wenn ich aber die Datenbank von einer neuen Installation austausche ist alles OK.

Das hilft mir auch nicht weiter da alle Kundendaten und Artikel weg sind! Eine Lösung habe ich somit auch noch nicht.

Gruß
Uli

Nickname hat schon recht, es ist mit templates zu tun.

wie ist möglich das nur ich diese Problem habe, oder wenige von uns. warum nicht alle?
Das heisst ich soll die templates aus ver. 4.5.10 ĂŒbernehmen? Oder?

ja das wÀre am schnellsten.

Wenn es nicht klappt, wĂŒrde ich de Kategorienbaum neuzuindizieren (artikel verwalten -> kategoorien -> ganz unten)

please stick to english language in international forums part or move to the german part instead

[QUOTE=Hebsacker;88475]please stick to english language in international forums part or move to the german part instead[/QUOTE]

Can second that. Imagine a non German speaker is having a look at this thread or finds it by accident

Cheers

After all, it is clear to me that this is a problem with templets. The advise that I got here is to change the templets, or to replace them with the one from former version, that is ver. 4.5.10.

I am wondering how it is going to influence a future updates and upgrades? It seams to me like I am going to have very big mess in future with mixed versions in one shop.

I decided to reinstall the version 4.5.8 from where I started, then I will do upgrade to version 4.5.9 which is the last stable version, or maybe to try to upgrade to 4.5.10 if I am laky not to have problems whit it.

thank you to all for comments

Just got a report in german forums part about an similar error - no pages except of parts of Header and Left Sidebar.
The solution was to create the obviously in cumulative patch missing CMS-page “Credits” - could you please give it a try and let us know?

[QUOTE=Hebsacker;88532]
The solution was to create the obviously in cumulative patch missing CMS-page “Credits” - could you please give it a try and let us know?[/QUOTE]

Now that’s interesting. Actually, all DB changes shall go to the update script as it is done automatically by our CI machine

Regards

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;88642]Now that’s interesting. [/QUOTE]

not yet confirmed why it was missing -> http://forum.oxid-esales.com/showthread.php?t=14327

I checked out the 4.6.0 upgrade package, the page “credits” is not missing. It is in there.

Therefore, it cannot be the cause of the problem. It was missing in one moment (someone was commenting in the Forum) but now is there.

Any new idea what it could be?

This is the shop?
http://www.novaderm.at/onlineshop/online_kaufen/

Working for me - I see the complete page.