Forum maintenance today

Hi everybody,

today, we will do some maintenance work on the forums. Please note that the forums might be down for this reason from time to time.

We cleaned up the design and adapted it to our CI/CD. No functionality has been touched. These changes are part of our website relaunch.

Hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

yes Baby!

…eager to see results :slight_smile:

Hmm, maintenance seems to be finished… :smiley:

Like the design changes.
very tidy :slight_smile:

Okay, ganz nette Optik, wenn auch etwas platzverschwendend, aber:

No functionality has been touched

Das trifft es leider nicht ganz, da es nun keine direkten Login-Felder mehr gibt, sondern erst umständlich auf einen zentralen OXID-Login geleitet wird. Dadurch kann man nun nicht mehr schnell per Mausklick und z.b. Keefox den Login nachholen. Das halte ich für eine Verschlechterung der Funktionalität. Zusätzlich weigert sich Keefox nun auch auf der Loginseite die richtigen Felder zu speichern, wohl da dort Anmeldung und Registrierung zusammengelegt wurden, oder so, aber das bekomme ich hoffentlich noch irgendwie gelöst…

Got login problems!
When i login and than use the go back buttons of the browser to reply to any post, the forum kicks me off.

Problem exist on newest Firefox and Chrome with regular cookie settings. I also deleted the cookies - no effect.

Forum looks nice but the forum link is very well hidden :wink: