magento import

when running magento2oxid.php I am getting following error:

[17:19:04] server692-han:~/www.test-xxx.de > php magento2oxid.php
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /tesqxrba/www.test-xxx.de/magento2oxid.php on line 31
X-Powered-By: PHP/4.4.9
Content-type: text/html

<br />
<b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in <b>/tesqxrba/www.test-xxx.de/magento2oxid.php</b> on line <b>31</b><br />
[17:19:21] server692-han:~/www.test-xxx.de > php magento2oxid.php
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /tesqxrba/www.test-xxx.de/magento2oxid.php on line 31
X-Powered-By: PHP/4.4.9
Content-type: text/html

<br />
<b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in <b>/tesqxrba/www.test-xxx.de/magento2oxid.php</b> on line <b>31</b><br />

I completed the necessary steps: modified the config file, created an apiuser im magento

any ideas?
thakt jtm

Hi jtm,

sure: Regarding the system requirements, the OXID runs on PHP5 only. You are running PHP 4.4.9

Best

but the installation went normal, all requirements were green when initiated the install. My systeminfo tells me that PHP Version is 5.2.8. I’m trying to run through “php magento2oxid.php” on command prompt level as mentioned in http://www.oxid-esales.com/de/resources/help-faq/eshop-manual/vom-magento-zu-oxid-importieren

Hi,

this is Profihost hosted, right?
By default they run PHP 4, you may switch to PHP 5 entering something to the .htaccess of your script afaik.
IMO, running the script on the prompt level, the .htaccess file is not hit and without a webserver, PHP4 is running.

Best would be to turn to PH in that case and ask how to resolve this.

Best