Product price show

Hi,

I‘m using… OXID eShop CE 4.5.8_42471 . I have question about price, that is shown near product. Now it is shown the smallest price, user is alowed to change product, price is changing too.

The question is how could i change this funkcion – i want as administrator manualy set the price what i want to show as a main price. Please tell me how could i set that funkcion ir my portal.

OXVARMINPRICE i need to show, function “OXVARMAXPRICE” Is it possible?

the problem is solved, can be lock topic

How did you solve it? Could you describe the solution for the community?

another question about this

• when the drop downs are choosen and the actual price appears.
    Where is the price calculated or coming from ?
    As it does not seem to be in /tpl/page/details/inc/pricinfo.tpl

My problem is i have a variant with a price of 2248,00 - this gets a 5% discount = 2135,60

but i’m being shown a price of 2,14

Any one know why ? or where i can debug it ?

ps the from price is being shown correctly

you can check the variant price in the “administer products -> products” menu in the variants tab

There its fine,…thats why my “from price” is ok.

Its to do with the rounding / formating of the actual price, and the 5% discount.
My crossed through price is ok too,

eg(crossed out) Instead of 2.675,12 €
and -5% it should be 2.135,60 €

But its not its 2.14 €

This is also correct [{$priceItem->fbrutprice}]

So i can only assume some javascript somewhere is responsible of the formatting, but i cannot work out where thats taking place.

try to input the price without the digit grouping dot => 2675,15€

done that, solves nothing.
In fact the 1000 dot seperation, and the comma are automatically added.
So even if you enter the price 1265
It will still be formatted for the “from price” as 1.265,00

The price [{$fPrice}] is fine.

There are 2 variations available
the initial “from price” is fine
after choosing 1 variation, the new “from price” is fine
choose the 2nd variation and the price is wrong

where is the javascript thats doing the ajax ? - i can only assume its doing the formatting

have you customized your template?
can you switch to azure or basic and check it again?

there is a lot of information you can get by reading the source code of the templates. give it a chance!
e.g. have a look at the product template: out/theme/tpl/page/details/details.tpl
it includes some other templates, which contains all the scripts needed for the page.

try to dump the getFPrice() function.

no am on the non changed azure, does not happen with basic (uses a different ajax)

yep been looking there
tpl/page/details/inc/productmain.tpl
am dumping out fprice, and its fine, but as i say is does not change when the ajax kicks in.
[{assign var=“fPrice” value=$oParentProduct->getFPrice()}
It only seems to be a problem when there are 2 variation, drop downs, and only on the final price.
I’m sure its a js formatting problem, i just cannot work out which bit of js does the formatting

i just have modifier a md article but it works finde. Try to reproduce this error in the demo shop of OXID