Google Base Module

Dear all,

We have a googlebase module which works fine with OXID versions 4.4.x, but there is a problem in OXID 4.3.x where XML file does not generates more then 80 products and shows empty in backend. Couldn’t able to find out the problem.
Could anyone help me out what would be the problem.

Thanks
Vkram

Hi Vkram,

which module do you use?

Regards

Hello Marco,
We developed the googlebase own module which works fine with 4.5.x.

Thanks
regards
Vkram

Hi Vkram,

how did you try to debug it? Have you had a look at the error logs of the server? Maybe there are only 80 products at all in the shop :slight_smile:

Regards

I did not do the debugging and have not idea to debug on text editor, can you please provide some suggestions how to debug, so that I can check the error exactly.

did you check logfiles for any related errors?

Hello Marco,

This is the error log what i got:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/shop/core/oxbase.php on line 1017, referer: http://shop.xyz.de/admin/index.php?stoken=88D6B6A3&cl=googlebase
[Thu Jul 19 14:46:15 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.30] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /var/www/shop/core/oxutils.php on line 593, referer:

[client 192.168.1.30] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 91 bytes) in /var/www/shop/core/oxlist.php on line 420, referer:

Thank you
Regards
Vkram

your server seems to have to less memory assigned for scripts, try to increase via php.ini

hmmm… memory_limit is already set to 128M, to set it higher would make much sense.
A solution could be to write the module a way that the output will be made tick-wise - get 10 products and write them to the file, get the next 10 … etc.

Regards

Ok… Will try to increase the memory, If not will try to write a module with 10 + 10 etc…

Thank you very much
Vkram

No probs mate :slight_smile:
If you feel fancy, you can drop your module here
https://github.com/OXIDprojects/

Cheers