Can´t login on the backend anymore

Hey there, since a while I can´t login on the backend anymore. Is there any possibility to reset the admin password?

use the password reminder function in frontend

yeah I tryed that one, but that don´t help… the strange thing is I can login with the account in the shop, but not in the backend to admin the shop

sry this is even a wrong info from my side… I can´t even login in the shop… only if I say “reset password” & do that, it automatically logs me in… but if I log out & try to login again… it don´t work anymore & ofc in the admin console don´t work at all… :confused:

Hi,

that sounds magic. Can you provide an URL where we can check this?

Regards

http://www.hardmusicrecords.com/webshop

here u go, I realised that it seems to not work for all accounts, so the problem is with all accounts not only the admin I think.

there is a kind of hardcoded backdoor for such situations, open the core/oxconfig.php file and edit the “isDemoShop()” function this way:

public function isDemoShop()
    {
        return true;
        return $this->getConfigParam('blDemoShop');
    }

now you can login with admin/admin and change reset your password
and then try again.

if it still not work, something else is went wrong

You will also get this behavior if Php session data stops working. This happens to me often when updating sw on the server and for some reason the updates reset permissions on the session folder

ok I tryed both, unfortunately still can´t login :/(

Hi,

have you tried to check your installation with an oxchkversion?

Regards

I just downloaded & started it…

I dont rly know what to basically look at, but I uploaded the report to here
http://www.hardmusicrecords.com/uploads/oxchkversion.php.htm

mby someone who can read it, can take a look & tell me what to do?

have you direct access to the database?

If yes, try opening a fresh, new useraccount in frontend, go to database to table oxuser and set “oxdefaultadmin” as oxid for this new user - then try to login as admin in backend with this new account.

Hi,

maybe it helps what Ray proposed but I reckon there’s a different reason for this behaviour:
[ul]
[li]The index.php has been changed and shall be replaced by the original one.
[/li][li]For the adapted basic theme, it is recommended to use the template override system.
[/li][/ul]

Regards