Recalculate Order

Hi,
i have the following issue:
I would like to split the OXORDER object in the following way:
the customer should get the possibility of paying just a part of his basket, and only the paid articles will be marked as “payed”. There is no shipping, no further fees, so the oxorder object consists first of all basket items with the total sum and after paying a part, the object should be cloned, one part marked as payed, the other as not yet paid.
Does anyone have an idea or hint for me?
Thank you in advance
S.K.

i gues its faster and easier to place an ordner for every single basketproduct than splitting and cling orders and checking which of the products has been paid and whick not

this is very interesting. in which class can i manage this?
It should be in real like this: for each product group from basket->new orderobject

so the payment will be split into separate payment for each group of articlesets

i would start searching in class order in the function execute() cause this functions receives all the data from the last checkout step

Baskets are stored in session data but information is also at times saved to the db with oxuserbaskets and oxuserbasketitems. You could create your own custom value for the oxuserbaskets>oxtitile field (e.g unpaid) as a way to store/track unpaid portions of orders. That way you can take advantage of the built in mechanisms for storing and loading baskets from this table.