Internal Server Error after installer

After installer show Internal Server Error.

error_log:
[10-Jan-2013 14:34:48 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(/home/storesho/public_html/oxidshop456/core/oxutilsfile.php) [<a href=‘function.include’>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/storesho/public_html/pariy/oxidtest/oxidshop456/core/oxfunctions.php on line 62

[10-Jan-2013 14:34:48 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include() [<a href=‘function.include’>function.include</a>]: Failed opening ‘/home/storesho/public_html/oxidshop456/core/oxutilsfilse.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/storesho/public_html/pariy/oxidtest/oxidshop456/core/oxfunctions.php on line 62

[10-Jan-2013 14:34:48 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘oxUtilsFile’ not found in /home/storesho/public_html/pariy/oxidtest/oxidshop456/core/oxconfig.php on line 355

chmod on files - 644
chmod on folders - 755
chmod 777 on folders - tmp, log, export, out/media, out/pictures.

Help me! What is a problem!?

Hello romanuch and welcome,

I guess something went wrong during the upload. Apparently some files are missing. Could you try to download and upload the shop to your server again? Please have an eye on the right size of the zip file as well as on error messages of your FTP program.

Regards

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;113094]Hello romanuch and welcome,

I guess something went wrong during the upload. Apparently some files are missing. Could you try to download and upload the shop to your server again? Please have an eye on the right size of the zip file as well as on error messages of your FTP program.

Regards[/QUOTE]
Hello, Marco Steinhaeuser thank for you help. I restart install the shop and now all ok.