Can i keep all files in a folder for a completely new module ?

I want to develope a new module say mymodule for oxid4.1.3. Can I keep all files(tpl,module,controller,lang) for admin and site users in a folder like modules\mymodule\admin\ or modules\mymodule? Or I have to follow the structure oxid follows? i.e. i have to keep view files in view folder only, module files in core folder only? I dont need to overwrite any existing class…i have to develope a new feature totally. So i can extend only oxUBase or oxSuperCfg class. So how to I install it in a diff. m/c? by copying all files in respective folders? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi mousumi,

in general, it shall be possible to hold all the new module files in the folder /modules/yourmodule/.

For detailled information, you might want to have a look at the tutorials listed here:

Regards

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhäuser;11067]Hi mousumi,

in general, it shall be possible to hold all the new module files in the folder /modules/yourmodule/.

For detailled information, you might want to have a look at the tutorials listed here:

Regards[/QUOTE]
I doubt, that you can have the tpl and lang files also in the “modules”-Directory.

Of cause :slight_smile: