Layout - topseller

Hi everyone,

I’m trying my luck in the International forum too…

I inserted the topseller .tpl code in the _header.tpl. The item(s) that is(are) assigned with the topseller action can be seen at the top of the page untill one folows the links of the CMS or checking the shopping cart. At this point the content of the topseller dissapears.

It seems that in the .tpl snippet code the getTop5ArticleList() returns nothing when one navigates in the CMS pages. Does somebody know where and how to tell to the shop to allways show the content of the topseller?

[{ if $oView->getTop5ArticleList() }]
<div class=“box”>
<div>[{include file=“inc/top_items.tpl” }]</div>
</div>
[{ /if }]

Thanks again,
L.

Nobody knows how to make the lists always visibile?

Cheers,
L.

Hi L.,

not every variable is available everywhere. To make it available, a getter() function is need to be written.

Hi Marco,

I have solved it through a new module that extends oxviewconfig. Than I called my module function in _header.tpl. It works fine.

Now you made me curious - what’s the name of the variable for which the getter() should be written? Is it bl_perfLoadAktion? Where should be normally such a getter() written?

Thanks,
Cheers,
L.

Hi L,

nice that it is working now :slight_smile:
Via a getter function, you usually digger data that are not present in the current view. Maybe this one tells you a bit more:
http://www.oxid-esales.com/en/resources/help-faq/eshop-manual/creating-additional-pages

Regards