mailRedirect (new module)

Hi,

I just finished my first OXID module: mailRedirect.

It simply rewrites any mail address with an user-specified one, which is pretty handy for developing new mail templates on a development or test system. Existing recipients are encoded in the To: field, so that you can find out to where the original mail should have been sent to.

Source Code: https://github.com/felicitus/mailRedirect

There’s currently no ZIP file, so simply go to the github page, click “Download ZIP”, create a new directory in your modules directory named “mailRedirect” (the upper case R is important), and unzip the contents of the ZIP file into there.

Don’t forget to configure your mail recipient in the module settings!

As I’m not sure about if I may create a vendor account as private entity in OXID eXchange, there’s no download there yet.

Hi vschmi,

thanks a lot, appreciate it very much :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=vschmi;126627]
As I’m not sure about if I may create a vendor account as private entity in OXID eXchange, there’s no download there yet.[/QUOTE]

Sure you can. Just login to exchange.oxid-esales.com and go to -> My Account -> Vendor Account.

It does make sense to develop a module (in collaboration with others) on GitHub and publish it - once it is stable - on eXchange :wink:

Cheers!

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;126694]
Sure you can. Just login to exchange.oxid-esales.com and go to -> My Account -> Vendor Account.
[/QUOTE]

I neither have a company (name) nor am I willing to provide my bank account data. The latter is required, so I won’t put my modules on the exchange.

Fair enough. How about GitHub?

Cheers!

It is already on github.

Sorry, over read that. Apparently I already forked it to OXIDprojects :wink: