Map..php File

Hello,

I´ve been in the comunity for a few days, in this time i have some doubts and they where all answered very quickly and acurate. Im from chile and the spanish languages available where Spain and Mexico, i needed a South America and in return for the help bring to me by the comunity, im making it, and have it already done 100%, the file i have not yet traduced is the map.php in the azure theme folder. cause it has the text part with _ i dont know if i have to translate it or not.

Let me know, so i can finish the translation and uploaded here in the forum for every one that need´s it, can have it.

Best regards.

JCSMChile!

Hi,

you dont need or can translate the map.php. It only maps one language variable to another. So if you already translatet the lang.php in the different folders all should be fine.

Hi,

Firefax is right, the map.php hasn’t to be translated as it only contains the language keys used. Please also see

We all do really appreciate your translation work! If you want, you can send your files to [email protected] so I can import them into http://translate.oxidforge.org and make a real package (incl. map.php, transliteration lists and flags) out of it. Just a question: are there big differences between European Spanish, Mexican Spanish and the South American one? Shall I introduce a new language pack for Chilean Spanish or maybe South American Spanish or would the Mexican Spanish fit for this?

Cheers!