Link problem

When I make a link to other object in the shop I get an error which looks like this:
http://www.propeleris.lt/L-ktuvai/L-ktuvai/Putinukai/Putinuko-surinkimo-procesas.html

The problem is that /L-ktuvai/ section is repeated 2 times instead of one. If I delete the repeated part manualy the link works but after a while it gets restored by itselt back to it was before and link stops working. Any idea why?

I I use tinymice editor Version: 3.2.0.2 (2008-10-02), the shop version is CE 4.1.3_19918

Hi,

can you try to reset your SEO Options?
BTW: Calling up your link and removing the double L-ktuvai, it returns something with /Lektuvai/ and /Lektuvai/2/ that changes to L-ktuvai when navigating deeper. Is that ok like this?

Regards

This is not ok, even after editing the link with html editor the link starts working for about 10 min but after that it goes back to the way it was before.

Currentlly we are woking on updated to latest version of the shop which we are going to lunch as soon as we finish it, but there is a new problem with it:: Title Prefix . Email subjects do the same.
Title Suffix and Front Page Title under core setting seo is acting in simillar way. After changing it to in Lithuanian it goes back to German as in demo version. Is there a way to fix it?

Hi,

as I cannot reproduce it at all - did you do the full update in the mean time?
Any behaviour changed?

Regards