Module for Admin panel improvement

Hello,
I want to introduce small module which add some improvement to OXID Admin panel.
There are features:

• selecting size for all admin lists - currently all lists in oxid bounded with 10 items, with module will available display 10, 25, 50, 100, 200 items;
  • minimize edit tabs in bottom, for example, with above feature is possible to display 25 articles in list, and see all of them without scroll bar;

processing multiple items in list:

• selecting several items to activate, deactivate or delete;

• selecting several orders to move in new or finished folders, cancel or delete order;

• mark selected orders as shipped or paid (also possible send emails that orders shipped);

• for article and order list, expand function - for every item possible display mostly used information directly in list (without direct going to item)

• function to save current position – for example, if you edit some product and need at same moment going to some other part of oxid, you can bookmark current position of product, so then on any page of oxid you can select this bookmark and open again this saved product, function also restore page where product was in list and tab where product was edited

So there is video with demonstration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aD5o295XM0

Also you can test this module by self on demo site:

demo.modules4oxid.com
[B]login[/B]: [email protected]
[B]passw[/B]: test

Feel to free modify or delete any stuff for testing module, I will be grateful for any response

Hi,

what’s up with your domain?

Best

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;139549]Hi,

what’s up with your domain?

Best[/QUOTE]
modules4oxid.com? its not ready yet

Yes, looks nicely nice.
That’s pretty much the way Admin is supposed to be and there are still many more features to be added.
Users will like that surely and ask: What is your price target? Where is your Homepage?

[QUOTE=Earlybird;139592]Yes, looks nicely nice.
That’s pretty much the way Admin is supposed to be and there are still many more features to be added.
Users will like that surely and ask: What is your price target? Where is your Homepage?[/QUOTE]

Thx, now homepage is available with only one this product www.modules4oxid.com

“still many more features to be added” which one for example? I am open to extend module with extra useful features )

for now is idea to export selected orders in one pdf, it will be easy to print them at one time

In answer to the Features question, I mean:

Most Admin lists and tabs provide poor Information by now compared to what the DB can provide and users w/o ERP would surely like to see.

Anyway you are already on the right track (IMO).

Hi,

I have added for orders yet one function - you can select severаl orders and generate PDFs for them in one pdf file, so it must be easy to print them - just print one file instead generating pdf for each order in the separate pdf.

It’s perfect, it makes admin a lot more user friendly.

I suppose that SLOT1,2,3 at the top of admin page are for saving different “admin views” but I can’t make it work in your demo. Can you please explain the usage in few words?

Bye
Marko

[QUOTE=tmikla;143552]Can you please explain the usage in few words?[/QUOTE]

Hi, you can see it at this moment in video. There

• at first we going to some product on Picture tab and saving this position at Slot 1
  • then we going to some order on Products tab and saving this position at Slot 2
  • after that we are able to return to saved positions just clicking on slot buttons.

Actualy, as for me, framed admin panel, is most bad-usable thing in oxid, because it is not possible to open some element (product, order) in new tab of browser, or make Bookmark on it.

Thanks.
I agree with you that oxid’s backend lacks some basics features.