OXID eShop + Piwik Dashboard

Hello,

I´m not able to view and get into my Piwik Dashboard, I installed Piwik and Oxid eShop CE 4.9. I only get this:

http://domain.com/analytics/index.php?module=CoreUpdater&action=

and I get a white screen. The installation was good, no problems, all was green marked. Inside Oxid I started Modules, to insert the Piwik Code, all okay. Ofcourse, I must be able to put the code anywhere without modules in Oxid. Why can´t I login into Piwik? My PHP is 5.3.
I can´t call the piwik login page.

Thanks for help,

regards, Karsten

Hi Karsten,

[QUOTE=karsten_cts;151575]Inside Oxid I started Modules, to insert the Piwik Code, all okay. Ofcourse, I must be able to put the code anywhere without modules in Oxid.[/QUOTE]

No idea what you’re trying to do there mate. Best let us know which module are you trying to use and where to find it.

Cheers!

Hi Marco,

ich habe Piwik wie üblich installiert. Im eigenen Ordner meines roots-Verzeichnis.Den Code u.a. manuell eingefügt, aber auch via HDI Piwik. In jedem Fall, also auch ohne OXID sollte doch mein Piwik Login starten, es erscheint aber eine weisse site. Installation 100% okay, keiner Fehlermeldungen. Muss an Piwik liegen. Lustig auch, wenn ich HDI als Modul (deaktiviere), zerschießt es meine site. Hm.

das modul überhaupt schon auf 4.9-stand?

hi, i have the same problem.

oxid 4.9.1 CE and marm piwik.

White screen on config-Dialog in Main Settings… I cannot make the piwik config …

Hi @stschulze,

get it now. What is your error log saying about it?

Regards

where can i find the error log?

auf deinem server