Multiple tab problem in admin

I am using CE4.1.6., in ADMIN =>cms pages link I am getting 8tabs (4 for main and 4 for seo) when I click first time in any cms page from the list.If I click 2nd time on the same cms entry list then it goes back to 2 tab which it should normally. When I checked from code I found getTabs() in admin/oxnavigationtree.php, $oNodeList->length value is 8 when 8 tab is coming otherwise 2.

public function getTabs( $sId, $iAct, $blSetActive = true )
{ //echo $sId, $iAct, $blSetActive;
$oXPath = new DOMXPath( $this->_oDom );
$oNodeList = $oXPath->query( “//SUBMENU[@cl=’$sId’ or @list=’$sId’]/TAB | //SUBMENU/…/TAB[@cl=’$sId’]” );
//print_r($oNodeList->length);
$iAct = ( $iAct > $oNodeList->length )?( $oNodeList->length - 1 ):$iAct;

if ( $blSetActive ) {
        foreach ( $oNodeList as $iPos => $oNode ) {
            if ( $iPos == $iAct ) {
                // marking active node
                $oNode->setAttribute( 'active', 1 );
            }
        }
    }

return $oNodeList;
}

Is it a bug or what is the problem? Where to fix for this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi mousumi,

this sound freaked off…
Can you reproduce it in Demoshop?

Cheers

It can not be reproduced in demo shop or our local copy. It only occurs in client server. What to do?

So at least it’s not a bug.
Could you copy the shop to your local environment and see if the issue is still there?
If not, it looks like a problem with the life server environment. If yes you may try to connect to a vanillia database to exclude a problem on this site.

Regards

I have installed CE 4.1.6 in server and change the theme only. No other modification is done. Same thing I have done locally. No DB change is done, its default CE 4.1.6 db.

[QUOTE=mousumi;15938]I have installed CE 4.1.6 in server and change the theme only. No other modification is done. Same thing I have done locally. No DB change is done, its default CE 4.1.6 db.[/QUOTE]
Then change the theme back to basic and see what happens.

I have changed the front end theme. I have not modified any admin template.

What happens if you change the theme back to basic?
What happens if you switch your environment to local?
What happens if you switch to a vanillia databse?

Look, I have never ever seen the behaviour you described before. If you refuse to do what I want you to do - how shall I help you?

Regards

What happens if you change the theme back to basic? => No change, same thing happens.
What happens if you switch your environment to local? => No problem at all. Only occurrs in server.
What happens if you switch to a vanillia databse? => No change, same thing happens.

Please advise.

Hi,

sorry for the late answer. I was away for a week.

[QUOTE=mousumi;16189]What happens if you change the theme back to basic? => No change, same thing happens.
What happens if you switch your environment to local? => No problem at all. Only occurrs in server.
What happens if you switch to a vanillia databse? => No change, same thing happens.[/quote]

Alright. That really looks like there’s a server thing we hadn’t have before.
Attached, you will find a phpinfo file from my local server where it works pretty well. Could you generate a phpinfo as well and upload it here? Maybe you already see a difference between both configurations.

Regards

Dear Marcho,

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhäuser;16514]Hi,

sorry for the late answer. I was away for a week.

Alright. That really looks like there’s a server thing we hadn’t have before.
Attached, you will find a phpinfo file from my local server where it works pretty well. Could you generate a phpinfo as well and upload it here? Maybe you already see a difference between both configurations.

Regards[/QUOTE]

Attached is screen shot.

Thanks.

Hi mousumi,

I just checked your file but cannot see any strange behaviour. I just guess, it has to do with this note I found in the system requirements page:

*Issues may occur if PHP 5.2.0 is installed as apache module on a 64 bit operating system. In you are using this combination, update PHP to a newer version for avoiding problems.

I wonder if you could talk to your provider about it.

Regards

But the version in server is 5.2.10.

It’s written for version 5.2.0, and current version is 5.2.10.

Hi,

right, this is just a guess. The stress is probably on the 64bit system. Also, I have no idea about FreeBSD servers. All I can do is to guess at this point.

Regards

Hi,

[QUOTE=mousumi;16917]current version is 5.2.10.[/QUOTE]
Here we go (German):
http://www.oxid-esales.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3138

Obviously a similar problem but including a workaround.

I opened up a bug report for that:
https://bugs.oxid-esales.com/view.php?id=1479

Cheers