ERROR : Translation for MAIN_INFO not found!: SETUP_DIRNOTDELETED_WARNING SETUP_CONFIGPERMISSIONS_WARNING

Dear helpful members, after installing the OXID_ESHOP_CE_4.2.0_23610 and running the setup, the following problem(s)

ERROR : Translation for NAVIGATION_HOME not found!
ERROR : Translation for HOME_DESC not found!
ERROR : Translation for MAIN_INFO not found!:

SETUP_DIRNOTDELETED_WARNING
SETUP_CONFIGPERMISSIONS_WARNING

Also the admin area has the same problem:
ERROR : Translation for GENERAL_USER not found!
ERROR : Translation for GENERAL_PASSWORD not found!
ERROR : Translation for LOGIN_LANGUAGE not found!
ERROR : Translation for LOGIN_PROFILE not found!

can anybody help me?
I tried 5 times to re-install, but allways the same mistakes… everything is fine, the installation is ok, but while login to shop or admin the above mentioned errors are disclaimed.:frowning:

Please let me know your ideas as soon as possible :wink:

Hi,

obviously, the language file is missing, maybe it was not transfered correctly to / or from the server.
Simply try to download the Shop again, unzip and upload it to your server.

Regards

Hi Marco,

i did it allready twice… everytime the same problem.
The reason for the problem must be an other, but i do not know, which.

Hi,

yes it is and it seems to be very strange: Some sql statements have not been executed on your database during the installation.

Could you please check your server version and post it here?

Regards

Hi,

PHP5 mit safe_mode off
Perl, SSI, Python, WAP
Apache mit mod_rewrite
MySQL 5

hilft Dir das?

Installation bei xampp verlief reibungslos nachdem ich im /core/oxsysrequirements.php in der Zeile public function checkModRewrite() in Return$iModStat ‘1’ geändert hatte.

Hi,

PHP5 mit safe_mode off
Perl, SSI, Python, WAP
Apache mit mod_rewrite
MySQL 5

is it helpful?

at localhost (xampp) everything was ok… but to send the shop via FTP (Filezilla) seems to be impossible… all files were sent, but the shop doesn´t run.

please take a look at www.tierisch-guter-shop.de … there you will see the “outlook” of the shop after upload…
Also the admin area is only full of warnings and errors about translation.

Hi,

the errors are not produced by files but by database.
Which mysql server version is it exactly? You can find it out on the start page of phpMyAdmin.

Regards

Hi,

this is the requested version:

Server Version: 5.1.34

MySQL-Client-Version: 5.0.32

best regards and hopefully fast solution :smiley:

Jörg

latin1_swedish_ci

collation database latin1_swedish_ci
collation server latin1_swedish_ci

Hi Jörg,

which mode did you install, UTF-8 or Latin? In case of UTF-8, the database shall support it and the collation shall be set to UTF-8.
In the installation package, you shall find two sql files. Try to import them manually via phpMyAdmin. What happens? Any error message?

Regards

mmmmmm… after importing the sql files latin1_to_utf8.sql into the database the error about translation is gone… but now the the shop is without any links… the admin area i can enter, but the screen is nearly white, only the banner oxid and *

Community Edition 4.2.0_23610 i can see…

please support another time :wink:

additional now the php extension BCMath at sys-check before installing is yellow…

Hi,

your host is probably Strato. Check the forum for this keyword :wink:

Cheers