Oxbase extend problem for custom module

I have written a module in EE 4.1.5. In one of my class file I have extended oxbase i.e. oxBase => mymodule/sglogs. Now this works fine only if I use oxBase instead of oxbase in module settings section. What is the reason for it?

[QUOTE=mousumi;20781]I have written a module in EE 4.1.5. In one of my class file I have extended oxbase i.e. oxBase => mymodule/sglogs. Now this works fine only if I use oxBase instead of oxbase in module settings section. What is the reason for it?[/QUOTE]
Because “oxBase” is not instantiated itself via “oxNew”, where the module overload code checks for subclassing modules, but via “__autoload” in “oxfunctions.php” when the “oxshop”-class is activated.

In the 4.2.0 CE-Version, the determination of classes to subclass is case-insensitive there, too…

if ( stripos( $sModuleName, $sClass ) !== false ) 

So, have a look at “[B]function __autoloa[/B]d” in [B]“core/oxfunctions.php[/B]”, if this case-insensitive search is used there also in your version…

BTW:

Looking at the processes there, I discovered, that you really can insert your own code at a very early stage in the shops live, eg. to override the compile directory…

Seems to me that “oxShop” ist the first class which you might use as an “early” hook into the shop software…

Which comes in handy, because I was looking exactly for that capability…