Payment gateway for international CE users

Due to the apparent lack of a viable international payment gateway for OXID eSales Community Edition (CE) users, I have opened a “Feature Request” using the new OXID feature request platform.

You can see the request here: http://oxid.uservoice.com/pages/31940-feature-requests/suggestions/438938-provide-easy-to-use-international-payment-gateway

The intent is to encourage OXID to develop a viable international payment gateway that works in English (to begin with) and support PayPal and even Authorize.net at the very least, without requiring coding, hacking or hiring of dedicated developers.

Please vote for this if you think it would be of use to you.

V.

Hello vmajor,

We at Ogone offer an international Payment Gateway; focussed on Europe but available worldwide as well. You can work in the Ogone Back Office in EN, FR, DU, DE and IT. The Ogone payment page you can display in even more languages.

The Oxid/Ogone interface is available here on Oxid free of charge, and is configured within minutes.

An Ogone test account is also availbale for businesses free of charge - please see www.ogone.com for more details or contact the Ogone Customer Care team.

Regards,
Ralf
Ogone Customer Care

Hello Ogone Support,

I have a problem with your Oxid/Ogone interface, you told us upper in this thread that your interface is available in several languages. great! but when I search on Oxid website ,there is only a version in German and English :frowning: (and also, the documentation is in German only :rolleyes::().
Please can nous give us a direct link to download the Oxid/Ogone interface in EN, FR, DU, DE and IT you are speaking about.

Regards
Olivier From France

[[email protected];22967]You can work in the Ogone Back Office in EN, FR, DU, DE and IT. [/QUOTE]

The Backoffice (Ogone Test Account, outside of Oxid) works in several languages.

[[email protected];22967]The Ogone payment page you can display in even more languages.[/QUOTE]

The Payment Page can be displayed the following languages (get this Information from here: Parameter-Cookbook Language):

[ul]
[li] en_US for English (default)[/li][li]dk_DK for Danish[/li][li]nl_NL for Dutch[/li][li]nl_BE for Flemish[/li][li]fr_FR for French[/li][li]de_DE for German[/li][li]it_IT for Italian[/li][li]ja_JP for Japanese[/li][li]no_NO for Norwegian[/li][li]pl_PL for Polish[/li][li]pt_PT for Portugese[/li][li]es_ES for Spanish[/li][li]se_SE for Swedish[/li][li]tr_TR for Turkish[/li][/ul]

But the Payment Gateway (Oxid Module) is at the moment only available in German & English, because Oxid eSales is out-of-the-box also only available in German & English.

If you want to use more languages for the Payment Page or if you wanted a translated Payment Module, please contact me or Ralf Wendtorff (Ogone Customer Care).

Best Regards
Andy Tandler

a.k.a.
Shootie

hello Andy

In fact, I have downloaded the German / English Oxid Module, but the documentation is only German. even with Google translation, I only succed to destroy my Oxid configuration:(
So, more than a French version of the user interface, it’s an English documentation that I need. Do you think you have that somewhere ?

best regards
Olivier From Paris

:stuck_out_tongue:
ECPSS is a leading e-payment service provider, with a mission to provide the best e-

payment solutions and value-added financial services. ECPSS will be the online sellers’ first-choice payment gateway which can collect payments for you over the world., can collect payment from VISA, MASTER CARD, JCB, AE DC etc.

Hi Nancy,

ECPSS is a leading e-payment service provider, with a mission to provide the best e-

payment solutions and value-added financial services. ECPSS will be the online sellers’ first-choice payment gateway which can collect payments for you over the world., can collect payment from VISA, MASTER CARD, JCB, AE DC etc.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that. Where can we find an interface for OXID eShop to download?

Regards