Adding eBay sales

Hi,

I have an online shop (3.9.x CE) which grew rapidly over last years (growing 5-10 times each year), mainly by adding new brands.The growth is however limited now, as I have nearly all brands in my business field (which is a really niche market). After careful examination, I think it is time to expand to eBay and eventually to Amazon, to increase the findability of my offers.

Thus, I am searching for a solution to connect my oxid-driven shop to ebay. It could be the direct way (oxid as master, feeding data to ebay store and syncing availability, etc), or over some goods management program. Main constraint is the usability and cost.

I can afford either max. 300Euro to get the software, or around max 50 Euro per month for the entire solution. A free solution is preferred. Installation, etc should be do-it-myself, I am a professional IT guy and should be able to handle it.

My requirements are:
Bidirectional sync between article data, categories, stock lists, orders oxid<->ebay
Generating invoices over either oxid or management tool (now doing it by oxid)
An easy interface for adding articles in 3 languages would be nice - OXID is a torture in this extend, and excel->selfwritten scripts->direct database is cumbersome.
DHL business connection would be a nice thing
Supplier backorder lists would be nice, too

I would love to hear both the ideas, which software could be used for that, as well as your experiences with that!

[QUOTE=PetrOs;178359]Hi,

I have an online shop (3.9.x CE) [/QUOTE]

3.9? seriously?

OX2BAY works fine but min. requirement is OXID 4.2.
http://www.itratos.de/de/produkte/oxid-eshop-agentur/ox2bay-der-ebay-angebotsmanager-fuer-oxid-eshop.html

however, you should think about to update OXID

4.9 of course, was a typo…