How to make a theme?

Hi,
If you have followed my posts you can see that I am trying to improve this shop in portugal, inspite we do not have, yet, a positive feedback.

After the portuguese translation that I have made for my own use, also I have shared with the community, now I am trying to understand how to make some themes to use in this shop.

Some help would be great.

Regards.

[QUOTE=monteiro;26004]
After the portuguese translation that I have made for my own use, also I have shared with the community, now I am trying to understand how to make some themes to use in this shop.

Some help would be great.

Regards.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

as you might know, OXID uses smarty as template engine.

All themes for the frontend are located in the folder “out”. First, you will find the standrad theme-folder “basic”. Just copy and rename it und change the path in the conf.inc.php (in the root-folder).

Is that, what are you looking for? Let me know.

I’m a first time theme maker (well, I was able to make one previously). I’ve been following along at http://wiki.oxidforge.org/images/7/7f/Customizing_online_storefront_with_oxid_eshop_450_themes.pdf to try and make a second one with CE 4.7.2_53018.

My problem is I am unable to see the new template in the themes admin list. It worked without a problem previously. Now, not matter what I do, I can never see it in the list.

some more info - hope it helps

As well paths have changed in 4.7.0