Installation Problem oxutils fopen

Hi, after uploading the community edition to the webspace, I get the following error page when accessing the page. Thanks for any help. Best regards, Philipp

Warning: fopen(/oxpec_class_file_paths.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /is/htdocs/wp1164761_S8UJKOWRTR/www/oxid/core/oxutils.php on line 545

Warning: fopen(/oxpec_class_file_paths.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /is/htdocs/wp1164761_S8UJKOWRTR/www/oxid/core/oxutils.php on line 545

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /is/htdocs/wp1164761_S8UJKOWRTR/www/oxid/core/oxutils.php:545) in /is/htdocs/wp1164761_S8UJKOWRTR/www/oxid/core/oxdb.php on line 162

Hello Philipp,

thanks for asking that. Simply attach “/setup” to your shop URL and it shall work
http://www.youroxideshop.com/setup

The problem obviously appears Debian based systems only, came up with version 4.3.0 and will be fixed in 4.3.1:
https://bugs.oxid-esales.com/view.php?id=1737

Regards

Hello Marco,

thanks for your quick reply. It seams to work, know I have to work myself through file permission issues.

Best regards, Philipp

Hi Maro,

after correct file permissions, I geht the following warnings - is this important?

Thanks and best regards,
Philipp

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /is/htdocs/wp1164761_S8UJKOWRTR/www/oxid/core/oxsysrequirements.php on line 228

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /is/htdocs/wp1164761_S8UJKOWRTR/www/oxid/core/oxsysrequirements.php on line 228

Hi Philipp,

do you see the rest of the setup process and can stumble through? Then simply do it. After you finished, maybe checking the files with an oxchkversion would make sense. Perhaps a CRC-error happened while uploading the files.

Rgds