Problem creating/editing shipping methods

Hello,

first of all I would like to thank you for this incredible free piece of software! Very good job! :slight_smile:

I have installed the Community Edition a few days ago. Everything works fine, except the creating or respectively editing of shipping methods. Whenever I select a shipping method and then click “Payment”, the page below the “tab bar” stays blank. Normally there should be the option to assign payment methods, but this button does not appear. The page also stays blank if I then click the “Main” or “User” tab. I have to select the option “Shipping methods” from the main menu to make the page re-appear.
The link I see in the statusbar of my browser if I move the mouse over the “Payment” tag is http://www.domain.de/oxid/admin/index.php#deliveryset_payment

In order to “explain” this visually, I created a screenshot. Unfortunately the language is German, sorry for that :slight_smile:
You can find it here: http://www.plattnerwerkstatt.de/oxid.png

Do you have any idea why this doesn’t work? Is this perhaps an already known bug?

The used version of oxid eshop is 4.0.0.2, running on PHP 5.2.4-2 and MySQL 5.0.51. The browser I use is Firefox 3.0.5 running on a Linux system. But I don’t think that it’s a browser problem, because the problem does not appear in your online-demo shop.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Germany

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

having a look at your screen shot, your configuration seems to be strange. Maybe this is helpful for you:

Regards

Marco Steinhäuser
Community Guide
OXID eSales AG

Hello Marco,

thanks for your quick reply and the link!

I think you refer to the strange labels of the Shipping methods (“6,90” and “3,90”). Unfortunately this can’t be the problem, it just “happened” while playing around with the configuration.

The reason why I think it’s not a configuration problem is, that I deleted my “customized” database completely and executed the SQL-files that come with the eshop-zipfile in order to get a “clean” and “fresh” database, but the problem did not disappear.

It was my first thought that I some kind of “confused” the shop system by having deleted something from the configuration that the system now could not find any more. Unfortunately this is not the case.

Do you have any idea, what the reason for this problem could be? Or is there perhaps a possibility to assign the payment methods manually (e.g. via phpmyadmin)?

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Greetings

Benjamin