oxUtilsFile

Hi there,

for a small module which enables image upload for contact persons, I need to extend the class oxutilsfile in order to be able to modify the $_aTypeToPath Array. Now, I figured that this is not really possible, or is it?

Is there anywhere a list of all classes which cannot be modified by using modules?

Is there any other (simple) solution for my demand: all I want to do is upload a file to a certain (new) order within the folder basic/pictures.

Thanks!

Hi Stefan,

have a look at MaFi’s extension. Maybe it exactly fits your needs:
http://www.oxid-esales.com/en/exchange/extensions/user-avatar-pictures-0

At the end of the day, it may be a good basis for your module :wink:

Regards

thanks for the advice, but it’s not quite the thing I was looking for, because we need this more for a contact-support for the shop.

Oh well… I will just upload the files to one of the existing z-folders if it’s not possible.

is there a list of all the classes which cannot be modified? This would be very helpful!

Thanks

Stefan

Hi,

is there a list of all the classes which cannot be modified? This would be very helpful!

I don’t think so. Actually the effort is to make them all extendable :wink:
But feel free to request on the dev-general mailing list. Maybe somebody made personal notices.

Regards

I just had the same problem.
Found out, that you need the statics $_instance and getInstance() in your module.
Also you have to call the the instance of your module,
e.g. trooxUtilsFile::getInstance().

[[email protected];33079]
Is there anywhere a list of all classes which cannot be modified by using modules?
[/QUOTE]

meanwhile there is such a list since some months

Back to the Future :smiley:
Since 4.7 oxConfig can be overwritten, too

as mentioned in the Wiki :slight_smile: