How to uninstall modules...?

Hi OXIDians!

I’m true newbie in OXID, I started my shop today :slight_smile:

I installed some modules - mudeprepayment, discount and paytool.

After installation my shop got down.

In section Administer Orders I see new item: ERROR : Translation for mude_displayprepayment not found! If I try to click on it, the page refreshes and I have to login into admin section.

In section Service I see new item: tc_paytool. When I click on it, I see page with:
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_SETTINGS not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_DEBUG not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_PRODUCTIVE not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_PSPID not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_APIUSERNAME not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_SHA1SIGN_IN not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_SHA1SIGN_OUT not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_PASSWORD not found!

And in Shop Settings -> Discounts I cannot edit any item. When I try to click on any item, the page refreshes and I have to login into admin section.

I mean the modules are incompatible with my OXID in Czech language?

Is there any way how to make modules working? Or how can I uninstall all modules?

Please help, I need my shop useful :slight_smile:

Hi olousek,

actually, it shall be possible to un-activate the module functionality by uncommenting the entries in admin. Maybe you had to change some templates. In this case, just replace them by the backup files you hopefully made. Apparently, the modules you installed are not up to date.

Rgds

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;33597]Hi olousek,

actually, it shall be possible to un-activate the module functionality by uncommenting the entries in admin. Maybe you had to change some templates. In this case, just replace them by the backup files you hopefully made. Apparently, the modules you installed are not up to date.

Rgds[/QUOTE]

Hi Marco,

thanks for quick reply :slight_smile:

I tried to use your advice, but problems persisted. I was very desperated.

I tried to replace all files from the installation package. [B]And my shop suddenly got offline ! And I couldn’t login into administration - I only get error message:[/B]

[B]Error
The requested page ‘admin / offline.html’ was not found.[/B]

What happened with my shop? How to do that e-shop work?

Thank you very much!

Hello olousek,

check your installation with the oxchkversion tool. Maybe it will show you up the files corrupted :wink:

Regards

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;33751]Hello olousek,

check your installation with the oxchkversion tool. Maybe it will show you up the files corrupted :wink:

Regards[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Marco!

I used this tool and I got result:

Summary
OK 675
Modified 54
Version mismatch 0
Unknown 5
Number of investigated files in total: 734

This OXID eShop does not fit 100% CE_4.3.2_27884.

I replaced all 59 files with the same from installation package. I deleted all files from tmp directory.

But my problems still persist. I cannot login into administration and my shop is offline.

And when I checked the oxid with tool - the same result…

What could I do, please?

By “cannot login into administration” - what would you mean exactly: Do you see an error message or does the shop hops back to the login page again?

Regards

In section Service I see new item: tc_paytool. When I click on it, I see page with:
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_SETTINGS not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_DEBUG not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_PRODUCTIVE not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_PSPID not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_APIUSERNAME not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_SHA1SIGN_IN not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_SHA1SIGN_OUT not found!
ERROR : Translation for TC_PAYTOOL_PASSWORD not found!

This has to do with your czech language settings. Paytool is currently only available in german language. Do you have an contract with lufthansa aiplus already? i’m not sure if it’s possible to use paytool outside from germany.

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;33766]By “cannot login into administration” - what would you mean exactly: Do you see an error message or does the shop hops back to the login page again?

Regards[/QUOTE]

Marco,

when I try to execute page http://www.obchodsprirodnikosmetikou.cz/admin, I get error message:

Error
The requested page ‘admin / offline.html’ was not found.

This is persisting problem :frowning:

Alright. If Admin and shop frontend are going to “offline”, probably the database is not connected. Check for the right data in config.inc.php <-- Maybe you set them back by accident.

Regards

[QUOTE=csimon;33770]This has to do with your czech language settings. Paytool is currently only available in german language. Do you have an contract with lufthansa aiplus already? i’m not sure if it’s possible to use paytool outside from germany.[/QUOTE]

I know, this is my big mistake, I want some module for online payment… :frowning:

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;33779]Alright. If Admin and shop frontend are going to “offline”, probably the database is not connected. Check for the right data in config.inc.php <-- Maybe you set them back by accident.

Regards[/QUOTE]

Marco,

I controlled my config.inc.php and everythings seems to be OK. MySQL server is OK - I can see my database using phpMyAdmin.

Regards

PS: You can see check of oxid

hmmm… sorry, I am a bit helpless.

Just a last idea: Delete the entry aModules in the oxconfig table and create a new one.
But take care: I cannot promise that it works nor tried it by myself. Back up before! Check it out in your development environment before doing it on your life shop!

Good luck

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;33812]hmmm… sorry, I am a bit helpless.

Just a last idea: Delete the entry aModules in the oxconfig table and create a new one.
But take care: I cannot promise that it works nor tried it by myself. Back up before! Check it out in your development environment before doing it on your life shop!

Good luck[/QUOTE]

Hi Marco,

thanks for your advices :slight_smile:

I installed OXID on localhost on my home computer. I configured everything I want and I made backup of all database.

Today I made clean install on my website, truncated tables of the database and imported database from home backup. Voilá, everythings is OK!

I know, it is only my big mistake from the begining. But this problem moved me up :slight_smile: now I know how to successfully restore from backup :slight_smile: :cool: