Error on the first page

Dear marco I have an error on the first page of my website, Could you explain me how do i fix this error. The error is " Smarty error: unable to read resource: “inc/popup_basket.tpl” in C:\xampp\htdocs\demoshop\core\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1093 " Becouse, I deleted popup_basket.tpl and i do not want this file on my webpage. Thank you for you kindly for advice me evrytime.

Could you explain why you dont “want” this file on your website? Ist part of the basket your customer need to order stuff they find in your shop. Or have you written your own solution for that?

[QUOTE=boongui;34467] Could you explain me how do i fix this error. The error is " Smarty error: unable to read resource: “inc/popup_basket.tpl” in C:\xampp\htdocs\demoshop\core\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1093 " [/QUOTE]

Upload the smatry.class.php again?

There is a projekt to get rid of smarty. (Or was it a feature request? )
http://oxid.uservoice.com/forums/31940-feature-requests

You can vote for that if you like. But I have no idea why anybody want to get ride of it.Why don´t you want it on you webpage ?

CYA

Hi,

the error means that a (view) class is called that is not longer existent in the template.
Probably boongui only needs the catalogue functionality and wants to get rid of the complete checkout process, right?

How about this way round:
Go to admin -> master settings -> core settings -> perform. tab. Uncheck “Display Cart on left (right) side”. Then, uncomment all “add to cart” buttons in inc/products.tpl and details.tpl.

Good luck!

Dear Mr. Marco, Thank you every much for your advice. I never forget your kindly from now on.