About Web Hosting

Dear all, I am going to register my website. and I have no idea about web hosting. Does anybody can help me, Which’s webhosting is suit for Oxid eSale between hostgrator and bluehost.

Thanks.

Ever thought about a oxid partner like profihost ?
Otherwise check the sys req for you hoster.

CYA

Thanks, Firefax. Do you mean, I have to choose a oxid partner only to upload my website.

Hi,

for sure you dont have to use a oxid partner. You can install the shop where every you like (just dont use Strato pls) also on a local machine etc. The benefit of a oxid partner is that they know the shop, have some shops running and they have a good configuration for the shop and should meet all the sys req.

If you are not sure, send the system requirements of the shop and ask the hoster you prefer if they match the requirements. When the pass everything, it should work. I know also people who are happy with other hosters.

Its your choice.

Thanks. Firefax

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web.

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web.

I’m not sure what that has to do with the question at hand, but ok. I personally am not a friend of either of the two webhosts that you mentioned. Choosing a partner from OXID it’s ok, but not necessary. At least that’s my opinion. I would rather look at webhosting offers that are better suited to your purpose.