International Credit Card Payment Gateway

Hi!I’m Alexandra, works in Guangzhou ShuangQian net S&T CO. LTD. Do you like shopping online? I guess most young people are keen on online shopping, because it’s convenient for us to buy what we love, But do you know what kind of payment method is good and secure for both sellers and buyers. Let me tell you now.

Guangzhou ShuangQian net S&T CO.LTD is the third party payment gateway which specializes in providing multi-currency global online payment service. The company has built up friendly relationships with banks all over the world. Therefore, we could provide our global clients with multi-currency online payment and settlement service.

Our Success ratio is 90%. The difference and advantage of our gateway between paypal is that any buyers who has Visacard ofr Mastercard could pay through us, they don’t have to need a credit card account. Moreover, we don’t freeze clients’ bank account and no lock. So it’s quite reliable and secured for both buyers and sellers.

And we enjoys decent reputation and high success ratio in and abroad. Believe us, believe ShuangQian net S&T CO.LTD, we promise we surely would offer you excellent and professional payment service.
If you need a online merchant account and interested in our payment service, please feel free to contact us. You are always welcome.
Tel: +86-13602451574
E-mail [email protected]
MSN [email protected]
Skype odalexandra88
Website:[edit=Marco]no URL posts ourside the signature please[/edit]

Hello Alexandra,

perfect!
Please upload your interface to OXID eShop to OXID eXchange.

Regards

hello,
Marco
if you are interested in our payment service,you may add me ar Skype or msn,we may talk in details.
kind regards,
Alexandra

Alright. I talked to Alexandra via Skype. Unfortunately she doesn’t know anything about an online store interface to their payment gateway.

Regards