Disable add to cart

hi,
I am using double payment for product payment.

1. for the products and 2) for the shipping

Flow:
When user get in at 4th step for the payment of the order at that time he/she see two order button

1. Product payment and 2) Shipping payment.

User gets successfully paid the payment for product and then only the shipping payment button look appear.

But problem arise here when user get back from the payment site, yet user able to add products to the cart means user can update the cart.

I want user cannot able to add or update cart.

Cheers!!!
:slight_smile:

I cracked it.

But now,
I am facing some strange bug in OXID. Now in the cart if there is one product and I update its quantity say for “4”. Then cart automatically updates the quantity to 5, its add last quantity with new quantity.

And remove function is also not working. It cannot allow me to remove the article or cart.

:frowning:

This is likely due to your changes, because it works OK here: http://demoshop.oxid-esales.com/community-edition

[QUOTE=Jeyush;41843]hi,
I am using double payment for product payment.

1. for the products and 2) for the shipping

Flow:
When user get in at 4th step for the payment of the order at that time he/she see two order button

1. Product payment and 2) Shipping payment.

User gets successfully paid the payment for product and then only the shipping payment button look appear.

But problem arise here when user get back from the payment site, yet user able to add products to the cart means user can update the cart.

I want user cannot able to add or update cart.

Cheers!!!
:)[/QUOTE]

I want to do something similar. Have you found any solution that works? Many thanks :slight_smile:

Sumanto Naskarcragm

Hello Suman,

what is the point, got the same issue as mentioned above? Did you find the tutorials explaining payment implementations on OXID forge?

Regards