Visualization of sales statistics (backend view)

Hi there,

I programmed a small backend module, providing the following:

• A table of basic sales numbers grouped by month
  • Revenue numbers visualized as column chart via Google Chart API

You will find the sales statistics in administration view following “service > fk Dashboard”.

Feel free to download the zip file below.
I used it in my current shop without any problems. However, be aware that you will use this module at your own risk only!

Installation:
To get this module to run in your shop just copy all files to the corresponding Oxid folders.

Note concerning translation/language files:
Officially, according to the module tutorial it should be sufficient to copy all language files of the module (fk_dashboard.php) to out/admin/en and out/admin/de.
Obviously, this does not do the trick for everyone.
I had to copy the variables contained therein manually to the cust_lang.php files of each language.

Have fun!
floko

Remark: Please look below for an updated version of this module!
(Could not enter the “manage attachments” option of this post…)

Hi floko,

thanks a lot for this contribution! Wouldn’t you like to upload it either to exchange or to projects in case it is under GPL?

Regards

Of course I would like to add it to OXIDprojects!
On the other hand, this requires me to run SVN, which I cannot use at work currently.

Maybe I will find time to do this at home someday. This may take some time.

Or if anyone else is willing to support me in this task, feel free to contact me!

Regards
floko

[QUOTE=floko;43821]Or if anyone else is willing to support me in this task, feel free to contact me![/QUOTE]

Can help at least with the initial upload to SVN.

Regards

[QUOTE=Marco Steinhaeuser;43822]Can help at least with the initial upload to SVN.[/QUOTE]

That would be great, thanks!
To get things started, I have just registered a project named “Sales Statistics” (internal name: “sales-stats”).

For those having troubles with the currency sign (€ for Euro), I replaced the UTF-8 character with its HTML entity equivalent.
(Could not change the attachment of the original first post of this thread for some reason…)

Please find attached a slightly updated version. While calculating revenue numbers, canceled orders (OXSTORNO = 1) are not taken into account anymore.

Module fk_dashboard ver. 0.5

Changes from 0.4 to 0.5

File admin/fk_dashboard.php

Line 7 (modified)

protected $_sCountQ = "SELECT SUM(OXTOTALORDERSUM) FROM `oxorder` WHERE OXSTORNO = 0 ";

Line 53ff (added the following at the end of mysql query)

AND OXSTORNO = 0  

File out/admin/tpl/fk_dashboard.tpl

Changed version number in footer (to 0.5)

current version can be found under : https://github.com/OXIDprojects/sales_stats

tested on oxid 4.7.5.