No admin login posible

Hi friends,
when I entered my password for admin it says that this is wrong.
Thus I go to “forgot password” changed it and tried to enter admin with new password.
It says wrong password.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
What can I do?
Thanks for your help.
hdbender

Hi,

can you please exactly describe what happens when you use the “forgot password” function?

Regards

Hi , i have same problem, instaled OxidEsales CE 4.5.7 and configured so good, butafter i buy host and domain name, i transfer it to server, and then login form not working, registration not working, say that “WRONG PASSWORD OR LOGIN” i check the database and i have this users…please say what is the problem ? thank u

Does the shop itself work? Can you access the frontend and browse your products?

[QUOTE=Hebsacker;83015]Does the shop itself work? Can you access the frontend and browse your products?[/QUOTE]

Yes…exellent ! This is exactly name OXID_ESHOP_CE_4.5.7_41909
also if i try to regiter new member, its say that wrong password and after if i check the base , the new member is in base … i dont understand ? after i buy another server host , also this problem, if i put it on my localhost its ok.

maybe you can recommend for me one good edition of eshop ?

4.5.7 should be ok - no big problems with that edition

You did transfer the complete shop including database from your localhost?
Maybe something got broken then?

What if you just install a fresh copy on your webspace?
You can check as well if anything is ok with oxchckversion -> http://www.oxid-esales.com/en/exchange/extensions/oxchkversion?tab=get-extension&term=2231

Yes i transfer my shop , but i tranfer it corectly , then i install fresh copy … and also wrong password… ok i trying again right now !

Hi again , i found the problem , the problem was that our my server by default is UTF8 , but when i install eshop that transform the base in latin1 . this was the problem !

Hi,

thanks for the feed back. During the installation, it is possible to set either UTF-8 or latin. So probably UTF-8 should be the better choice for you (esp. thinking of Cyrillic letters :wink:

Regards

Thansk again )) have nice day , this forum is awesome .